15 January 2010

There is no looking back!


As i pause from my daily life schedules and just take a look on what has been happening, I realise that the past few months have been quite interesting! So many things have changed with me- career wise, relationship wise, friends wise, choices wise, ME wise!! Its like my life has taken a completely new turn. A turn for good, for betterment. Feels as if i am a new person altogether and it feels SO Amazing!!

I did my first Art Of Living course named as the YES!+ workshop or the Youth Empowerment and Skills workshop in June 2009. Its a course specially designed for the youth between age group 18 to 30. Will not get into the details of it as it is something one needs to experience and also as there is always a lack of words to describe this course and this organization. Just want to say that each and everyone must experience it and from then on there won't be a wait for any festivals or events to celebrate, rather each day will be a Celebration!

This turn to this new path is I guess the best decision of my life (though taken under pressure then :P) and i know for sure that there is no looking back! :)

4 comments:

PC said...

I m SO GLAD there isnt! :D

Abha said...

nice :)

Moon said...

I still need to master that thing of not looking back...Somehow and for some reason I'm drawn to the past..
anyway I loved the picture :D

nands said...

Welcome back to your own blog. :)
Keep writing.

@Moon: "I still need to master that..."
Perhaps you need a Master. :)