09 July 2008

Looking at the sky on a full moon night….


Nights are so beautiful, Nights are so quiet….
Immersed in your thoughts, I miss your sight!
Staring at the full moon I am reminded of you….
That’s when I realize how much I love you!
Though there happens an all day long interaction,
Gazing at the moon gives me some distinct satisfaction!
Not seeing you for long makes me frustrated,
And just looking at the moon I feel so connected!
The beautiful moon so connects me and you….
You see it there, and here I see it too!

Nights are so beautiful; I can see the stars twinkling….
And as I see the moon, I am again lost thinking….
I think of the day when we’ll be together,
And gaze at the night sky next to each other!
I wish that time comes really soon
When we’ll spend the night talking, looking at the moon!!!!


7 comments:

Dhandal said...

thts sweet, simply, beautiful n really great...
now seriously is high time u tell us who he is?
when are u introducing us?\
dont worry i wont scare him off, seriously i wont....

simply me! said...

thanks! :)n u not that scry andy!

Anonymous said...

its really nice poem..........wish though it wasnt rhyming..........loved the last line.......keep on writing.......godbless.........alex here

Unknown said...

hey its a really sweet n romantic poem.......its just the way i think bt cant put it in words like u did...its awesome....i never knew u can be such a good poetess...m impressed.....keep it up dear...n may all ur wishes cm true.....God Bless!!!.....hanika

Abha said...

wow...connecting to him through moon n all huh!! reliance is a dabba,thats y?neways nice poem..keep writing

Anonymous said...

hey too good yaar.....
whoever HE is must be flattered!!!!

Anonymous said...

amazingg flow!
veru well written dee :)