09 October 2007

It kills me from within!

You are my joy, you are my strength,
i know you are going to be by my side always
and never leave my hand!

You are my soul and a part of me,
i know we are going to be till the end of time,
we are destined to be!

You are the sun and i revolve around you,
but the worst part is..you don't find it true.

I feel i know you in and out,
but each time i talk to you..i am in doubt..
because each time i speak to you, its a different you!!

Why this distance between us,
it causes a pang in my heart..
But i know it never going to break us apart!!

I love you from the entire me,
Oh my fate!why can't i portray it to you!
I feel terrible and it kills me from within!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you were struck by some emotional hammer before you wrote these lines. Am i right?

simply me! said...

no,just was making my thoughts that way so that i could write something.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. Its easier to make your thoughts slanted towards happiness rather than soak them in pain. Nonetheless, it is a good post. I see its your first one as well. :).

Abha said...

hey...there you made a brilliant start!!keep it up...

simply me! said...

hey thanks abha..just tried something..plan to continue..lets see!

simply me! said...

ya true,wanted to start with something difficult harish..btw who harish is this?

Anonymous said...

i loved it, simply great.

sid! said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

so true at times of doubts!! we all have gone, are still going, or definitely will go through this..

PC said...

hey :) m not sure whether u tried to feel this way n then rite(like u said) on rote coz u felt this way...but it seems very honest n upfront.n that is very tough to do!! write more yaar :)